Five Ways to Select Text in WordPosted: October 27, 2009
Selecting text is a common task in Word. While you can use the mouse to highlight text by dragging the cursor over it, you can also use the keyboard
- To select a word, double-click it.
- To select a single line of text, click in the left margin next to the line.
- To select a paragraph, click three times in the paragraph or double click while pointing the mouse from the left side of the page.
- To select a sentence, hold down [Ctrl] and then click anywhere in the sentence.
- To select the entire document, triple click while pointing the mouse from the left side of the page.